Thursday, November 12, 2009
I am grateful for
1. My family and friends both near and far
2. My husband for working so hard and still being able to help at home.
3. A working computer. After having a harddrive crash, having a working computer is great.
4. A nice dry home - the Eastern seaboard is very wet right now and being able to be warm and dry is so important.
5. Great place to learn computer skills and create a learning environment. I am currently listening to a live webcast with Sonia Choquette. How great.
Thursday, October 22, 2009
Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Thursday, October 8, 2009
"And as we were driving home from the swimming pool last night and as I said the prayer with him as he went to bed one of my favorite everyday life quotes from Mary Jean Iron kept going through my head:
Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me learn from you, love you, bless you before you depart. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. Let me hold you while I may, for it may not always be so. One day I shall dig my nails into the earth, or bury my face in the pillow, or stretch myself taut, or raise my hands to the sky and want, more than all the world, your return.
It is such an amazing life perspective that treasure of a normal day.
So today, I am expressing gratitude for these normal days."
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Here is my first try showing a picture. I used my new birthday present to get the intricate corners above the center photo and swirl. The cricut was so easy to use. Can't wait to try it some more.
Interesting that my first picture is about my birthday. Hard to believe 49.
Be sure to check out the latest Cricut Promotion, The Great Gypsy Escape! Purchase one of 4 new Cricut catridges for a chance to win a new Gyspy (handheld design studio for Cricut), $2,000 travel vouchers and even a $30,000 trip to one of 5 fabulous locations!
Have a great day.