Thursday, October 22, 2009

Scrapbook Plus Design Team Challenge







I am a day late but hopefully Scrapbook Plus will still look at my entry.



This past weekend our family and our friends the Murchie-Beymas attended the Fall South Garden tour. The White House opens the South Garden for public tours twice a year. Once in the fall and again in the Spring. It was slightly chilly but the gardens were beautiful.
Above is a two page layout I designed using Scrapbook Plus in Chantilly designer challenge rules. We had to use a page map designed by Erin Saravia. We also were to use mostly materials that the designer of the month chose. This month's paper were from jillibean soup paper line. Here is my submission.




1 comment:

  1. Cindy, what a great take on the page map challenge this month! I must admit, I am curious to know what is hidden behind the felt flower embellishment in the top picture....
    Thanks for playing along - be sure to check the blog the last day of the month to see if you won the gift certificate! Susie

    ReplyDelete